Yoga and Ayurveda are the perfect combination to find balance and harmony in life.
Yoga improves strength, balance and flexibility. Your slow movements and deep breathing increase blood flow and warm up your muscles, while maintaining a posture can increase strength.
It can help you reduce stress, feel happier and sleep better.
Some of the benefits of practicing yoga are:
- Improves strength, balance and flexibility;
- Helps relieve back pain;
- Helps relieve arthritis symptoms;
- Stimulates relaxation, helping you sleep better;
- Helps you manage stress;
- Improves posture
Ayurveda works with the doshas, whose basic belief is that each person is different and, therefore, the treatment for each person must be different. Yoga combines with ayurveda to unify the mind, body and soul.
Yoga, in a therapeutic context, is essentially Ayurvedic in nature.
Yoga and Ayurveda are two interrelated branches of the same great tree of Vedic knowledge that encompasses all human life and the entire universe.
The two combine to improve physical and mental well-being!
Do your Yoga routine in just 5 minutes!
8 tips on how to start practicing yoga at home
- Have a good yoga mat;
- Choose the exercises that best suit your needs;;
- Pay attention to your body:
- Start slowly and with short workouts;
- Have a good space to practice yoga at home;
- Play relaxing music during yoga practice;
Elevate your Yoga practice with Spa Ceylon!
Create your peaceful meditation corner and prepare your mind and body for powerful yoga with our range of essential oils, Brisa De-Stress and our balms to increase your calm. Immerse yourself in serenity with Spa Ceylon 💫